Saturday, May 31, 2014

THE 2ND AMENDMENT: FACT AND FICTION

     Later on this evening I will be posting another political Blog concerning The Second Amendment: Fact and Fiction. I have been researching the Second Amendment and have found some serious grievances concerning the application and enforcement of it. One thing is for certain, just as the Supreme Court has declared Obama Care as the law of the land, so have they declared the Second Amendment, defeating numerous challenges to it. Obama, Eric Holder and the Department of Justice are now in a position of circumventing the Second Amendment, thereby placing themselves in a position of being arrested, charged with fraud and treason, and they are just the tip of the proverbial iceberg! It should be very interesting and eyeopening! I hope my research is completed by this evening. If not, I will write the post tomorrow. Until then, dit au revoir!

No comments: