Thursday, December 5, 2013

Upset!!

You know, I have got three unkind reviews on Wars End. If you believe I am going to pay you to proof-read my work just to get a positive review from you, you are wrong. I sat tonight and read Wars End, and no, I am not Ian Fleming. Solomon Stryker is not James Bond, but then again I never said I was a prolific writer! I never believed I would become wealthy from writing. I enjoy what I do, whether you like it or not. If all you have time to do is sit around and crush people with your words, then please, bypass my books to save me from wasting your time. Yes, there a few typos, but guess what? I found typos in the Hunger Game series as well. Did I trash the author of The Hunger Games? No! I accepted them for what they were, good reads, not great, but good. It was my choice to read them. I have found typos in Stephen King's work. Heaven forbid! Stephen King! No, say it ain't so! It happens. So, if you don't have anything kind to say, like my parents taught me, shut up!!

No comments: