Thursday, July 24, 2014

TWITTER HAS FROZEN MY ACCOUNT. (IT'S OKAY NOW!)

UPDATE: IF YOU EVER RUN INTO THE SITUATION WHERE YOU ARE FOLLOWING 2000+ BUT YOU HAVE A LOWER RATE OF FOLLOWERS THIS WILL HAPPEN. YOU NEED TO INCREASE YOUR FOLLOWER TO FOLLOW PERCENTAGE (IN OTHER WORDS, YOU FOLLOW WAY MORE THAN RETURN YOUR FOLLOW). USE THE FOLLOWING LINK TO HELP YOU DELETE THOSE WHO DON'T FOLLOW BACK: http://unfollow.ferrastudios.com/Unfollow  IT WILL ONLY ALLOW YOU TO DELETE SO MANY AT A TIME, BUT THAT'S OKAY. TWITTER CAN ALSO LOCK YOUR ACCOUNT IF THEY SEE TOO MUCH CHURN (FOLLOW/UN-FOLLOW) IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. MY FOLLOW TO FOLLOWER RATION IS NOW AT 99.9% AND EVERYBODY (ME AND TWITTER) ARE NOW VERY HAPPY.   



 Twitter has frozen my account to where I can't add followers. I try my best to weed out fake accounts, those without any data or quote great quotes by the original person, such as Einstein, etc. You will usually find them with a '2012' account, but no Data to verify them. I block all of these accounts. I am not a pedophile or a sexual deviant, so all minors are blocked. I also don't trust these accounts because they are possible being used to track undesirables (not that I am one) or this administration is using these accounts to monitor those who speak out against them.
     My purpose for having a twitter account is for my personal use to interact with people of my same beliefs, whether it be pro-life, God, the Constitution, 1st and 2nd Amendment rights and other authors. If you don't fall in those categories, I would rather you or me not waste our time. A high number of followers is not my goal. Never has been. I just enjoy reading the tweets of those I do connect with. If Twitter chooses to continue to block my account, they can have it back and I will close it down. Screw them.

No comments: