Monday, September 29, 2014

HAS AMERICA LOST ITS MIND? ARE WE SO MEALY MOUTHED AND MOUSEY TO REMAIN QUIET?

I want to apologize to my Christian friends and fellow Christian followers ahead of time. Sometimes I become a hothead, allow my righteous indignation to get the best of me and the following Blog is the result of that. Please accept my apologies and forgive me ahead of time.


THIS IS THE COVERED FACE OF A COWARD! ONE OF MANY COWARDS WHO ARE NOW CRUSHING BABIES IF YOU DON'T CONVERT TO ISLAM! TAKE THAT DAMN MASK OFF SO WE KNOW WHO TO PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR HEAD YOU MURDERING, ANIMALISTIC, COWARDLY BASTARD!! IF YOU'RE SO DAMN SURE YOUR SO CALLED RELIGION IS SO GREAT, WHY HIDE? BECAUSE YOU'RE A BUNCH OF COWARDS!!

     Okay, okay...I'm calmer now. If I have something to say to you, I'll do it to your face without a mask! WHERE ARE YOU AMERICA??? HAVE YOU ALL BECOME A BUNCH OF OSTRICHES WHO HIDE THEIR FACE IN THE SAND, OR FOOLING YOUR SELF INTO BELIEVING SOMETHING LIKE THAT WON'T HAPPEN HERE?? Have you not read the news this past week about the beheading and multiple stabbing of two women in Oklahoma by an Islam wanna be? THEY ARE HERE!!
     While the official statement was being read by the police concerning the brutal murder and stabbing, there were Muslims in the crowd shout, "praise be Allah!"! Where's Homeland Security? Why would they get involved when we have a dick of a president who states, "America is a Muslim country"! Since when, you sorry bastard? I know for my Christian followers (who are probably wondering if I lied when I said I was a Christian as well), I apologize. Sometimes, righteous indignation overtakes me. Are we that weak and so gullible as to stand by and allow those sand suckers to take over our country? They can behead our citizens, stab another, yell "Praise Allah" while families suffer and grieve and no one in that crowd beat them to the ground? You bunch of damn pussies! 
     All while this is going on, a Patriotic Veteran Larry Murphree from Jacksonville, Florida,, is fined $8000 and will possibly lose his home because he is flying a tiny American flag in his flower garden. $8,000 and lose his home all for being an American Veteran wanting to show his patriotism. God, where have we gone wrong?I guess that's the answer. We've lost sight of God and became a liberal immoral nation.True Patriotic Americans would fly the American flag on top, the Christian flag next, and then the flag of Israel last. You see a Muslim flag flying? Why is it still there?
     For all of you Atheists, Agnostics, Homosexuals and Lesbians, what do you expect your life expectancy to be under Sharia Law and in a Muslim controlled environment. I'll inform you, so you won't be standing there scratching your heads...you're dead. They will not tolerate you for an instant. Off with their heads, "Cried the Queen of Hearts"! This time, the queen will be Muslims (the hell with saying 'radical Islamists', ISIS: NOT ISIL), they all have one thing in common, they're Muslims! Run them out of your community! The KKK, the Black Panthers, Skin Heads and Militias should all join forces against the Muslims. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". They should also join forces against the tide of illegal immigrants from the south!
  
     So what do we do now? We sure as hell don't want this woman in power of our country! Yeah, she was licking Obama's boots until she realized showing her true ideology might hurt her chance of a run in 2016! She still will not recant the lie about Benghazi, Sandy Hook and the rest of the Obama administration corruption she was a part of or knows of! Yet, people flock to her as the next Messiah! You want a woman to run for president? Persuade Condoleezza Rice to run. Get Elizabeth Chaney to run. Get someone who actually loves our country and will be damned if a foreign or domestic influence will stop the returning of America to its place as the world power and financial giant we were once known as. When we rattled our sabres, the world stopped, became still and quiet to ensure they weren't in our cross hairs! I want that country back. How many of you want it as badly as I?

WE ARE NOT A MUSLIM COUNTRY! WE ARE AMERICANS WHO KNOW THE LAW OF THE LAND IS THE CONSTITUTION, NOT SOME LIBERAL JUDGE'S INTERPRETATION OF IT! WE FLY THE AMERICAN FLAG. WE CELEBRATE OUR NATIONS HISTORY, NOT THE MUSLIM OR HISTORY OF ALLAH! WE BELIEVE IN THE GOD OF THE JEWS. WE ARE A JUDEO-CHRISTIAN NATION, FOLLOWERS OF "I AM". AMERICANS STAND TALL AND DEFEND OUR NATION. IF WE DON'T, WHO WILL? 

UPDATE: GUN RANGE OWNER MAKES RANGE A MUSLIM FREE ZONE! AMERICAN BUSINESS OWNERS NEED TO DECLARE WAR ON MUSLIMS AND TELL THEM NO TO ENTERING YOUR BUSINESS. WE NEED TO DRIVE THEM BACK TO THE DESERT TO SUCK ON SAND!

No comments: