Thursday, September 19, 2013

Almost There!!!!!!!

My 12th edition of Wars End has been accepted by Smashwords Premium Catalogue. That means that it will be availableover the next week for Barnes & Noble as well as all other E-Readers. I have worked hard to tighten up the grammar, punctuation and that doesn't count making the story line, from what my critics have told me, into a much better story. I have done the same with Stryker's Move. Stryker's Move is in the "wait mode" for acceptance into the Premium Catalogue. Hopefully that will happen in the next few days. I hope you love the Stryker Series as much as I do. Fallon's Land is slowly becoming an epic novel with so much history in it that I have found so interesting and awe-inspiring! Can't wait to offer you to see it come together as much as it comes together for me. In the next few weeks, I will be offer you an insight(or sneak peek) into Fallon's Land!

No comments: