Tuesday, December 20, 2016

I WANT TO WISH ALL OF MY READERS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

     I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! I appreciate you as readers, but will be back on the Blogger trail after Christmas, doing what all of you should do: Focusing my thoughts and time on all of my family and friends. We will deal with the world after! :) 

     I just hope that Peace will reign during this time, and the violent world we live in will take a break. Too many tears will be shed this year due to terrorism, road rage and gang violence. Believe it or not, there is hope. Whether you like him or not, PEOTUS, Donald Trump, offers us a bright light at the end of what was appearing to be a long dark tunnel of liberalism and progressive ideology. So buck up, folks. Better times are coming.

     For those of you (us) who are Christians, remember the One who offers us the real hope of Peace. We celebrate the birth of Jesus who is the light of the world, if they would only know Him and allow Him into their lives and hearts. Nothing and no one offers the continual strength, love and peace that He freely gave and gives. In this crazy world, He is the constant light of the world. I hope you get to know Him. Merry Christmas folks.

No comments: