Monday, April 27, 2015

BEST EPSON INK CARTRIDGE SELLER! SAVE A TON OF MONEY THROUGH THIS SELLER!

Hey folks,

I know most of my Blogs deal with politics and current events, but this one is about saving you a lot of money if you own Epson Printers. On Ebay, their is a seller: einkjets who sells factory remanufactured Epson ink cartridges. One set of cartridges for my Epson printer Black, Magenta, Yellow, and Blue costs $34 at Walmart. Through einkjets, I purchased 2 complete sets as well as two extra Black cartridges for $9.25 and that included shipping!

If you have an Epson Printer and are wanting to stock up on ink, see my new friend on EBay: einkjets and you'll love the money you save! His word is good as gold. Tell him terrysleepdude sent you!

Thanks and hope you save a ton of money like me!! Terry

No comments: